Well, today is 14 weeks - HOORAY!!!
- So far I have gained 2 pounds :)
- I started a water aerobics class last week - it feels great to be weightless - the class is low impact and the water is relaxing! I am so jealous of all of the moms who are able to have a water birth - that would have been my first choice with a singleton!
- Our friends/families have scheduled us two baby showers for this Fall - one in our town on Oct 22nd and another in my hometown on Oct 29th.
- We also ordered our CRIBS today! Very excited! They should be here by July 19th.... then it will be up to Finch to put them together. I am quite a handy lipstick lesbian but I must say I have NO patience for putting things together. LOL.
- I also went on a little shopping spree at Motherhood Maternity yesterday for some new dresses, a set of nursing pj's with a pretty robe, and a jacket I can wear for Fall and Winter to work when I am huge :)
- We traveled to my hometown last Thurs-Sat to visit my family and had a great time - we love the small town atmosphere, picnicking in the park, and went to a country music show and watched my hometown fireworks on Friday night.
Life is GOOD!