Friday, November 18, 2011

Foto Friday -- Pregnancy Photos

We had our pregnancy photos taken earlier this month and got them back yesterday -- just in time for Foto Friday! Here are a few of our favorites.














String phone -- I can hear them!


These are the kids favorite books, we read to them as much as possible

"2 Birds Building a Nest"

Ok, I know there was a lot there, but we LOVE them all and it was hard to narrow it down! If any of you live in the DC metro area, please look our photographer up. Brooke Bready Photography. She is an old high school friend and does AMAZING work!

Nothing else to really report. At 33 1/2 weeks, busy keeping these babies cookin! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

~Finch


12 comments:

  1. you guys are just too cute! I was going to talk about how fall-tastic everything was until I got to the string telephone and about fell out of my chair. Can't wait to see what you do with newborn pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorbs! love the ones of you guys walking on the path holding hands. so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are great pictures and you two look wonderful and happy. I bet the kids will eventually enjoy the photos as well; when ours were little, they actually loved the pregnant photos and would say, "That's me in there!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh!!! SO lovely!!! I love them ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you both or should I say "all four" of you had a great time! How awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures are perfect. You both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Photos are very beautiful, you both look so happy and joyful. The ribbon around the belly is absolutely adorable and clever! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such lovely photos - they convey a real sene of happiness and calm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi girls! I loved your photo with the string phone reading a child book. May I share it in my "happy" blog " Pollyanna Velha" with your credits?
    All my best wishes!

    ReplyDelete