Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Frosties and Feeling Weird

Our nurse called today and 6 embryos made it to the blast stage and were frozen!!!  We can't believe we have 6 "frosties" - wow!   Very excited!!

I have had a headache since Monday night that just go away...it started out dull then was really bad yesterday and was in bed nauseated for half the day....this morning I woke up and it was still there...a dull headache and still nauseated...I went back to work today too.  I felt much better mid-day today but started feeling blah again about a hour ago... my nurse said these were great signs but I'm not feeling so hot at the moment - speaking of "hot" - I charted my BBT for over a year and a half as we tried from home with IUI's in the beginning.  My BBT temperature never went over 98 degrees - this morning I took it before I got out of bed and it was 98.5 - I have been hot all day.  I have been doing my deep breathing throughout the day because this is the strangest I have felt since I can't remember when..... did any of  you have early onset headaches, heat waves and nausea so early on?  ~Wren

1 comment:

  1. That's great! And it sounds like the twins are settling in for the long haul! Can't wait to hear the rest of your first tri symptoms! :)

    ReplyDelete