Friday, April 29, 2011

*1st BETA - 1000*

The nurse just called and our 1st BETA at 12 days past  transfer is 1000 hcg!!!!!!!

Those of you that have twins and triplets - what was your first beta?!?!

There was a part of me that was very nervous that somehow it wouldn't be a very high number despite all the symptoms I've been having and feeling very pregnant....  I guess I just can't believe we are finally going to be mommies!!!   I go back to the doctor for the next Beta on Monday.  Keep us in your prayers please.

~Wren

7 comments:

  1. AWESOME NUMBER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Great number. My first beta was 1024 at 18dpt, which was also super high and we have a singleton pregnancy. But I'm still in the twin boat for you guys! When's the 1st u/s?!?! Check this out if you want to see some averages http://www.betabase.info/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great number. my beta for 1 baby at 12dpt was 668 which people said was high. beta levels vary all over the place, but it sounds like you're solidly pregnant. and you're certainly within the realm of 1 or 2 or 3. keep rooting for whichever you're rooting for, at least until monday!

    and have a wonderful weekend... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well ya definitely have at least one baby in there!!! Maybe 2 (or 3!)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a great beta! No matter the number of babies in there - you are definately quite pregnant! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, awesome number!! My first beta was 94 with twins! Beta numbers are just all over the place, you never know until that sono!!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete