Oh the dreaded two week wait....It is day 5 and our beta test is next Friday.
My headache has left and I haven't been feeling nauseated anymore but continue to have light cramping in my belly. **did any of you test from home before your beta and if so on what day after the transfer??**
I would like to test but am nervous about it and not sure.... Finch says she is 100% sure I am pregnant and 80% sure we are having twins....my confidence level is not nearly as high as hers! I think my only saving grace between now and next Friday is I have a Federal Grant to write for my job that needs to mail next Thursday. I will be typing through the weekend and next week to get it all done. I guess I need to be thankful for the distraction but the first thing I think of when I get up is....to test...or not to test and would like your opinion! ~Wren